The Parsons Nose Village Stores
High Tea Menu
We offer private tea parties for 12 + people, gluten free & children's menu available.
Everything is handmade using the finest ingredients and where possible our own farm produce.
This is just a sample of what we can include in our “High Tea” Menu.
Prices start from £7.00 > £15.00 per head.
All sandwiches can be provided on white/wholemeal or granary bread. Some of our sandwiches are made using flatbreads or open topped.
- Pinwheel smoked salmon cucumber and cream cheese
- Hand carved ham and English mustard
- Egg mayonnaise and cress – using our own free range eggs from our farm
- Coronation chicken
- Tuna mayonnaise with celery and spring onion
- Cucumber, mint, chive and soft cheese
- Savoury cheese scones with welsh cheddar and chutney
- Cheddar & bacon scones with a fresh tomato relish
- Parmigiano, leek and thyme
- Traditional quiche lorraine made with our own home cured bacon
- Goats cheese and caramalised onion
- Sundried tomato and red pepper
Homemade scotch eggs using our own farm free range eggs & sausages
Homemade sausage rolls made with our own free range pork sausages
The yummy scrummy sweet stuff
- Scones with jam and clotted cream
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
- Lemon drizzle
- Traditional victoria sandwich
- Fairy cakes with butterscotch, vanilla and lemon
- Chocolate cheesecake
- Fresh fruit salad
- All butter shortbreads with cream and strawberries
£7.00 per head - includes: two sandwich & sweet options savoury scones or quiche.
£9.50 per head - includes: three sandwich & sweet options quiche & sausage rolls.
£13.00 per head - includes: 4 sandwich & sweet options, savoury scones, quiche & sausage rolls.
£15.00 per head - includes: 4 sandwich & sweet options, savoury scones, quiche, sausage rolls & scotch eggs, tea & coffee.
Prosecco can be supplied for additional cost